Re: cement dust explosion hazard[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re: cement dust explosion hazard
- From: "John Riley" <jpriley485(--nospam--at)peoplepc.com>
- Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 13:56:36 -0600
Is cement combustible? If not, its dust wouldn't be explosive.
Off topic: How is it that some of you are able to suppress the block of information that gets attached at the bottom of most of our submittals to SEAINT?
John P. Riley, PE, SE
20 Oakwood Drive, Blue Grass, Iowa 52726
Tel & Fax: 319-381-3949
- Prev by Subject: RE: cement dust explosion hazard
- Next by Subject: Fwd: Re: cement dust explosion hazard
- Previous by thread: Re: Filthiest job I ever had
- Next by thread: Re: cement dust explosion hazard