Fwd: Re: cement dust explosion hazard

Ken,
I attempted to send a response to your question, about
2 hours back. I am surprised that it did not make to
the newsgroup yet. Anyway, my earlier response is
forwarded herewith.

Rajendran
Note: forwarded message attached.

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
--- Begin Message ---
You may want to browse the following web site.
http://www.monitor.net/rachel/r314.html

Rajendran