Re: off-topic HP Design Jet 500 plotter

I've had one for about two weeks now and have smooth sailing. I like the features..

Barry H. Welliver
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, March 16, 2001 4:58 AM
Subject: off-topic HP Design Jet 500 plotter

Sorry that this is only on the fringe of what structural folks want to talk about.  Our 7 year old plotter is an HP designjet 600 and it has served us better than we would have hoped for.  We are looking into getting a color plotter and are considering getting an HP designjet 500 (not the 500ps).  We mainly do AutoCAD drawings.  If any of you have this plotter, could you please comment on its reliability?

Thanks,

Ken Peoples

Kenneth S. Peoples, P. E.
Lehigh Valley Technical Associates