New Spreadsheet Productivity Tools

I am pleased to announce that we have added three new spreadsheets to the Structuralist.net Software Productivity Tools Forum in the Spreadsheet Software Forum. Click on this link to launch your browser and the Software Forum. If you do not receive this message in HTML format, you can visit the Structuralist.Net discussion forum at:

and follow the links to INDEX / PROFESSIONAL FORUM/ SOFTWARE PRODUCTIVITY TOOLS / SPREADSHEET SOFTWARE.

There are three new spreadsheets donated to the forum Scott M. Haan, PE , Plan Review Engineer, Building and Safety Division, Development Services Department, Municipality of Anchorage, Alaska.

Dave Merrick,SE has also corrected a problem with the Flexible Diaphragm Shear Distribution Spreadsheet and has reposted the files for those of you who have had problems retrieving this spreadsheet.

I've noticed that this forum is getting the greatest number of hits on the discussion forum and we will continue to build upon these spreadsheet tools as they become available.

Regards,
Dennis S. Wish, PE
The Structuralist Administrator for:
http://www.structuralist.net
AEC-Residential Listservice
admin(--nospam--at)structuralist.net
(208) 361-5447 E-Fax
ICQ #95561393

The Structuralist is a Public, Professional and Educational website devoted to issues on Housing. You are invited to participate or simply visit our discussion forums at"