Weld Plates in Concrete[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "seaint" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Weld Plates in Concrete
- From: "Larry Hauer" <lrhauer(--nospam--at)earthlink.net>
- Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 06:53:18 -0800
I am currently working on a concrete tilt-up building where I need to weld WF outriggers to embedded weld plates in the wall panels to support a canopy. Does anyone have any advice, experience, sources of information, etc. on whether the welding effects the structural integrity of the concrete and what precautions to take if it does?
Thanks in advance,
Larry Hauer S.E.
- Prev by Subject: Wage Busting, H-1B and other stuff
- Next by Subject: Re: Weld Plates in Concrete
- Previous by thread: RE: ASCE 7-98 Wind Provisions
- Next by thread: Re: Weld Plates in Concrete