From: Ed Latthitham [mailto:edlstruct(--nospam--at)netzero.net]
Sent: Sunday, March 18, 2001 5:03 PM
To: SEAOC
Subject: Liability Insurance premium

   The ASCE member liability insurance company (LLoyd of London)
   increased their premium more than triple in the past couple of months

   because they decided that structural engineering is in a high risk
   profession.  $5,000 for 125K coverage .  $7,500 for $1M coverage.
   Does anyone know of any insurance companies in the US which offer
   competitively priced premiums?  I have to find another insurance
   company ASAP.
   Thanks in advance for your prompt response.
   Ed Latthitham, S.E.
   Ventura, CA

Shop online without a credit card
http://www.rocketcash.com