Re: storage racks with partially restrained moment connections - wind frame analysis in high seismic zones

Agreed. However, I have yet to see a full, bound, pallet fall out of a
rack, and I've been looking at hundreds of facilities for years after
earthquakes. I have heard stories, but have yet to actually see it happen.

Small, loose stuff is another matter. Glass I know nothing about, but the
story is interesting. Do you have any photos or documentation regarding the
nature of the materials? If it was glass ware, don't bother, I've tons of
pictures of china shops. It is indeed a mess.

Regards,

Peter Higgins