RE: storage racks with partially restrained moment connections

Yeah, we're cleaning up a bunch of those too. Again, none of them had a
chance, let alone a building permit. In one case, the building itself is at
risk as the racks took out some interior columns, and are leaning on
demising walls. We had to clear everyone out except the disaster
mitigators. Given that this was their operational hub with 30"+ persons
working there, it was a mess indeed. That owner is now a firm believer in
engineering.

Regards,

Peter Higgins