Chicago SKYSCRAPER Cladding Problems

Attention  SEAINT  members:

I don't know how much your local media is covering the following
structural/architectural engineering story,   but we have a major problem
here in Chicago with a 70 year old skyscraper.

The terra cotta cladding is in serious disrepair and coming off the building.

It your are interested  in this story  PLEASE  visit the SEAOI  website

www.seaoi.org

We have provided "LINKS"  to the stories that have been appearing in the
Chicago newspaper  (Chicago Tribune).

sincerely,
Bob  Johnson
SEAOI