RE: storage racks with partially restrained moment connections - wind frame analysis in high seismic zones

>The 1997 NEHRP, ASCE 7-98, and the IBC simply states that the storage rack
installation shall accommodate seismic displacements, and that the assumed
displacements are not less than 5% of the height.

Regards,
Harold O. Sprague<

Are you sure? H/20 is one h... of a drift. I don't know if even my "flimsy"
designs would satisfy that one.

Peter Higgins, SE