Fwd: Re: Skyscrapers

Can any of you  help??

Please supply Ms.  Green with Info

Please send  your comments DIRECTLY  to Ms. Green

Thx

Bob   Johnson
SEAOI
NCSEA
--- Begin Message ---
Hi Bob,
I'm studying for an MSc in Occupational Safety and
Health in the UK and I am interested in the construction
and. especially the management of safety at height in
the construction of skyscrapers from the early days of
the skyscraper up to the present.  I am particularly
interested in all skyscrapers from the Empire State
Building to the Sears Tower.  I am interested in what the
construction methods, timescales and costs involved
and, if possible how many fatalities from falls or other
reasons that there may have been.
The names of Internet Journals or websites which may
be of use would be excellent because I am in the UK.
Thanks for your help.
Regards
Jo

>Dear  Ms  GREEN:
>
>Can you PLEASE   post your original  question about
skyscrapers  and I'll try
> and broadcast it to my contacts again.
>

>Bob  Johnson
>SEAOI