Bridge Navigation Lighting

One of my projects involves modifying the attachment of an existing
navigation light on a major bridge.  The light needs to be moved outboard
(further out from the edge of the deck) to accommodate some other work.

All of the bridge navigation lights I am familiar with (including this one)
are mounted on a pivoting arm so that the entire assembly can be rotated up
to the deck or access platform so that the light can be changed.  Rather
than try to modify the existing attachment, it is probably easier/better to
provide a whole new assembly.  Does anyone know of a manufacturer I can
contact?

David Finley, P.E.