RE: Fire Resistance Ratings

I performed a preliminary search on your request. Can you be more specific
as to what you are looking for. A search on Fire Resistance Ratings and
American Insurance Services Group brought up many links that appear to be
state specific. There are also ratings that are material specific (i.e., US
Gypsum Fire Resistance Ratings).
I would recommend using http://www.google.com and entering as much
information as you can to narrow your search.
Dennis