From: Mitchell J. Sklar, MBA, P.E. [mailto:mitchsklar(--nospam--at)alumni.psu.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2001 4:54 PM
To: Seaint
Subject: Roof Deck

I would like to know the differences, advantages, and disadvantages of 1
1/2" Wide rib (Type B) versus 3" Type N roof decking. I am not so worried
about the FM requirements but rather the following:

Regional differences between the West Coast versus East Coast?
Labor and Erection Issues? Kick out issues? Joists at 10'-11' on center?
Cost, Availability?

Thanks

Mitchell J. Sklar, PE
mitchsklar(--nospam--at)alumni.psu.edu