Metal Deck "18 GA HSB-36 Deck"?

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next] I am working for a telecom company and the company is adding some electrical equipments on top of an existing steel famed building roof. I am doing the design check on this structure to see if it can take the additional loading. I encountered this note "18 GA HSB-36 Deck" in the existing roof frame drawing. Anyone knows what it means? From the drawing, the deck spans 10'-12'. I would like to know about this deck: weight per square foot, how much uniform distributed load it can take. Or anyone knows where or which reference I can get this information.

Thank you very much in advance!

Melina Lin P.E.
SpectraSite Communications