From: "Conrad Guymon" <conrad(--nospam--at)karren.com>
To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Subject: Re: Metal Deck "18 GA HSB-36 Deck"?
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 12:36:21 -0700

I just found the addresses phone numbers that they hid from me on the
outside of the back cover.

Headquarters, PO Box 14664 Phoenix, AZ  85063  (602)272-1347.  These
catalogs are somewhat old, so I hope this information is still current.

There are other numbers for district sales offices.  Let me know if this one
doesn't work.

Conrad Guymon, P.E.