PowerPoint presentation

I have to put on a presentation to a group of teachers.  Subject is "Math and Science in Architecture."  My plan is to illustrate the various types of load carrying members, exhibit some math, maybe even simple span shear and moment diagram.  I've got plenty of building pictures, but I don't know how to do PowerPoint slides of things like AutoCAD drawings, etc.  Or is there an easier way to do graphics?
John P. Riley, PE, SE
Riley Engineering
20 Oakwood Drive, Blue Grass, Iowa 52726
Tel & Fax:  319-381-3949
jpriley485(--nospam--at)peoplepc.com