RE: PowerPoint presentation

First you need a screen capture tool.  I prefer the following shareware
program:

         Silent O Software
         Purveyors of Peliware

         2019 Round Lake Drive
         Houston, TX  77077
         Fax: (800) 321-1722

         pelican(--nospam--at)onramp.net
         Compuserve: 70732,3576
         AOL: PFPelican
         pelican(--nospam--at)msn.com

         http://rampages.onramp.net/~pelican

Second you need a program that does math as it appears in text books.  I
prefer MathCad.  You do the calcs in MathCad.  Capture the image with
Peliware and paste it on a Power Point slide.

You can capture images similarly with AutoCad.  Or in AutoCad you can save
images to jpg format.  I don't know how to do that.  I have AutoCad geniuses
that do that for me.

Regards,
Harold O. Sprague