From: Todd Hill [mailto:thill(--nospam--at)tkarch.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2001 6:52 AM
To: 'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'
Subject: RE: Wage Busting

<<
Before we look off shore for foreign engineers industry should, at the very
least, expand their selection of personnel to the pool of "Over Qualified"
and senior more experienced American Engineers and High Tech workers
cultured
by years of experience.

So where are these people located?
We have run employment ads for the past couple of months and have received
very few (if any) responses.
Because of this we are now starting to look abroad.
I've also talked to few other people in our industry and this seems to be
the trend.
I might be naive, but I don't think it is so much "wage busting" as it is
too few workers.