RE: Wage Busting

Let me qualify my last comment, sorry I flew off the deep end.  I am not an
economist or anything but if an employer can't find someone to work for them
maybe the compensation they are offering is too low. Isn't that how the law
of supply and demand work?

How is hiring overseas workers who are willing to work for less not wage
busting?

Scott M Haan  P.E.
Plan Review Engineer
Building Safety Division http://www.muni.org/building,