California Special Wind Regions

I am trying to survey the top end of the basic design wind speeds adopted
by local building officials (either for their whole jurisdiction or a
portion of their region) in special wind regions in California.  If you are
familiar with a local jurisdiciton that uses greater than 90mph (UBC
definition: fastest mile & 50 year), I would appreciate hearing from you
about where the place is and what their basic speed is.

I suspect that most places in California have not looked at the ASCE
7-95/98 definition (3 second gust & 50 year), but if you know of a locality
in California that has adopted a speed for ACSE 7 above 110 mph, I would
also be interested in hearing from you.

If you don't want to clog up the server, you may respond privately.

Stan Johnson