RE: Wage Busting

I agree, all the unqualified Americans and project manager wannabees can
should work at Taco Bell or Walmart.  I hope my kids can be paint salesmen
while I pay off thier college educations.  Is there a patriot among us?

Scott M Haan  P.E.
Plan Review Engineer
Building Safety Division http://www.muni.org/building,
Development Services Department,