From: "Daley, John" <daley(--nospam--at)mcclier.com>
To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Subject: RE: Metal Deck "18 GA HSB-36 Deck"?
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 14:22:50 -0600

TRY:

http://www.google.com/search?num=20&hl=en&lr=&safe=off&q=HSB-36+Deck&btnG=Go
ogle+Search

-----Original Message-----
From: M Lin [mailto:mnlin99(--nospam--at)hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2001 2:17 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Metal Deck "18 GA HSB-36 Deck"?

I am working for a telecom company and the company is adding some electrical

equipments on top of an existing steel famed building roof. I am doing the
design check on this structure to see if it can take the additional loading.

I encountered this note "18 GA HSB-36 Deck" in the existing roof frame
drawing. Anyone knows what it means? From the drawing, the deck spans
10'-12'. I would like to know about this deck: weight per square foot, how
much uniform distributed load it can take. Or anyone knows where or which
reference I can get this information.

Thank you very much in advance!

Melina Lin P.E.
SpectraSite Communications