From: JGPE1(--nospam--at)aol.com [mailto:JGPE1(--nospam--at)aol.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2001 2:24 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: concrete foundation recommendation

Does anyone have suggestions or solutions to correct this problem?  A
residential poured concrete foundation was to be 9 feet height and the mason
poured only an 8 foot height foundation wall. The owners want 9 feet so the
mason is going to pour a one foot height section on top. Any suggestions on
bonding the two concrete sections together. Has anyone else ever encountered
this?

Thanks

John G.