RE: Wood Joist TJI/15 DF

Mike, for TJ information, you can also go the Structuralist.net website at:
http://www.structuralist.net/Ref_Library.htm and click on the Jump-menu. In
the first column choose "Wood Products", in the second column pick
"Trus-Joist" and in the third, choose between the following pages from their
website:
Main Web Page
Adhesives
CAD Library
Creep
Duration of Load
e-I Joists
Floor Performance
Fire and Sound
Garage Floors
Holes
Indoor Pools
Joist Hangers
Joist and Rafter
Lateral Design
Limit State Design
Manufacturing
Moisture effect
Multiple Beam
Product Application Assurances
Parallam PSL - Heavy Beam
Preservative Treatment
Product Literature Search
Software
Tapered End Cuts
Tile Floor
Web Stiffeners
WIJMA

Choosing one the items in the last category will launch a separate browser
session and take you directly to the TJM Page that you requested. You are
free to browse from there on the TJM site or to click over the
Structuralist.Net webpage and seek out other information - including TJM's
competition - heaven forbid!

Our purpose is to create a working Portal that will help you find the design
information you need from many manufacturers of proprietary products from a
constantly growing list of online catalogs.

Please pass this on to Trus-Joist as they may be interested in mentioning it
or at least should be aware of it.

Regards,
Dennis S. Wish, PE
The Structuralist Administrator for: