RE: Wage Busting

Good idea,
Look at the SEAINT salary survey and then go the Shame1b website at:
http://www.zazona.com/ShameH1B/VisaDBQuery.asp
and look up the pay ranges for similar positions or within the same
companies reported and see if the wages are equal to or less than those
indicated in the survey?

Not a bad idea. You can visit H-1B forum on the Structuralist.Net and find a
list of those engineering firms in California who are hiring labor under the
provisions. You might want to then look up the companies in the database
(accessed from the same page) to see what their employees are reporting for
similar jobs and what they are offering H-1b temporary employees.
http://www.structuralist.net/cgi-local/UltraBoard/UltraBoard.cgi?action=Read
&BID=125&TID=2&SID=9931  (make sure link starts with http and ends with 9931
on one line - no spaces or else the connection will fail).

Dennis S. Wish, PE