Re: Concrete: Shrinkage limit of .048?

No problem!!!

Over forty years ago, those in the nuclear design business came up with
something called "manurium".  Suppose you need a material with a
coefficient of thermal expansion of zero, or a modulus of elasticity of
infinity.  Simply specify the properties you desire, and continue with your
design ;-)

Members of management use this technique for project budget, schedules,
manpower, etc., all the time.

Fountain E. Conner, P.E.
Gulf Breeze, Fl. 32561