From: Fountain Conner [mailto:fconner(--nospam--at)pcola.gulf.net]
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2001 9:30 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Wage Busting

Spoken like a true "Wage Buster".  Thirty years ago I was with a "large
international" firm that made big bucks by hiring overseas.  Nothing has
changed.  I don't fault you for trying to get the "best bang for the buck",
but don't blow smoke at us.

I'm over 60 years old.  I design buildings.  I'm self-employed partly
because I'm unemployable, and partly because a company like yours is not
"competitive".  You state that your salaries are, "In accordance with the
INS H1-B visa provisions".  I'll bet.  Why pay a "competitive salary" when
you can get rich with indentured servants.

Fountain E. Conner, P.E.
1724 Beaver Pond Rd.
Gulf Breeze, Fl. 32561
   Phone 850-932-5547