From: Eric Green [mailto:egreen(--nospam--at)exponent.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2001 3:33 PM
To: 'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'
Subject: RE: Wage Busting

I would be interested in the offered salaries and required
qualifications/experience for
jobs that could not be filed with US workers. This might help me decide what
side of fence
to come down on. Without this data you are whistling in the dark. Feel free
to post anonymously
if you fear offending current employees.

Eric Green, P.E.