RE: Wage Busting

I don't put anyone down who wants to be in management...
Just the ones that want to come in, take what I've built and make it their
own.

If that's the case...then they can do what I did...
Have a little guts and start their own firm!

With some hard work by all involved, we've grown to 20 employees in 2 1/2
years.

By the way...."management" is the part of the job i hate...
I'd rather design; but someone has to run the place.

On the subject of economics, A german structural engineer working in berlin
and munich is not exactly
wallowing in poverty!

Finally, after all the training and money I have invested in my H1-B visa
engineer from
Germany, I sincerely HOPE he wants to obtain his green card and become a
permant employee!!

Regards,

David L. Fisher, SE,PE
Senior Principal