From: Haan, Scott M. [mailto:HaanSM(--nospam--at)ci.anchorage.ak.us]
Sent: Friday, March 23, 2001 10:02 AM
To: 'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'
Subject: RE: Wage Busting

Dave,

I am sorry, I was just being sarcastic and have to respectfully decline.
The problem is that Monday is Sewards Day.  For Alaskans this is
Independence day and New Years Eve rolled all into one.  In a few short
hours I will be snow machining to a buddies cabin in the pristine wilderness
between Lake Louise and Crosswinds Lake.  In  the next couple of days I will
be catching lake trout that would get your picture in Chicago Times.  Also I
am about to purchase 10 wooded acres with lake front, just off the road,
with electricity for $6500/acre and I am going to build my dream house on
it.

If I catch a good 20 lb trout I'll send you a digital picture on Tuesday.
The salary is not bad for a Masters but I just turned down $65 with overtime
to a friend and he would be P.O.ed if I moved out of state.  Besides there
is more to life than work.

Thanks again!

Scott M Haan  P.E.
Plan Review Engineer