structural supporting design for structural supporting design

Hi Friends,
I am doing some detailed design on escalator and lift for a high storey building and super market complex. I should have some references on structural detail and recommendations from your valuable experiences or any manufacturers' web sites that help us to design . It would be highly appreciated if You could help me any ideas. Please focus on main structural supporting design and connection details.
Many thanks
Nguyen Hoai Nam
SE.