RE: Wage Busting

From: David Fisher [mailto:dfisher(--nospam--at)fplushse.com]
Sent: Friday, March 23, 2001 8:59 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Wage Busting

Rest assured that I have removed my return receipt function from my email.

I'm not sure where any of these comments you make are coming from.

Of 20 staff, only one is an H1-B visa worker...so much for the disdain
of american workers....

We have active recruiting on many college campuses...

My partner and I have made firm ownership available to our associates,
(from the US, by the way...)

As a side note, a friend of mine (36) who has a small architectural firm
recently "paid up"
to hire a "qualified senior level professional"....

Its been nothing short of a disaster...the guy has gotten into numerous
arguments with clients,
contractors and my friend....(telling him how to better run his already
sucessful business....*laugh*)

The investment I speak of applies to anyone I hire...it is my hope that all
my staff that I train remain and make productive stay with me to grow and
mature in their careers...no one has left so far....!!

(must be a sh**ty place to work!)

My hiring of a German engineer was the result of many factors...lack of
local availability
of qualified structrual engineers, his experince on similar projects in
europe, and
his ability to communicate with our clients in Germany and Austria.

Why would I recruit him, pay him well and put him in a position of
leadership to send him back to Germany?

It appears you are quite bitter...I'm sorry you feel the need to criticise
me on such a personal level when
you don't even know me.

Greedy,

thats a laugh!!!!