cathodic protection

We have been asked to evaluate some very deteriorated structures that are subjected to a Sulfur Nitrogen solution that accelerates deterioration.  Many members have already been replaced with stainless steel but there are so many badly deteriorated members now, that it seems to make sense to replace the entire structure.  Replacing the existing steel with stainless steel would be quite costly and the lack of wide flange shapes in stainless makes it even more difficult.  I would like to know if any of you could comment on the possibility of using cathodic protection for a situation such as this - (assuming that all of the existing steel is replaced with new steel).  Are there any companies in the eastern PA area that would design and install the system?
Thanks in advance for your help.
Ken Peoples

Kenneth S. Peoples, P. E.
Lehigh Valley Technical Associates