Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

Re: P.E. vs certified civil engineer

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
Stan Scholl wrote:

. > We write: John Smith, P.E.  and if a PhD, we might add that also. Also if
. > a licensed Land Surveyor, we would add L.S. and if a licensed structural
. > engineer (a separate license) we would add S.E. after P.E.
. > We might also add FASCE for Fellow in the American Society of Civil
. > Engineers.

But, if you are registered as an Architect *and* a Professional Engineer, you 
would write:  John Smith, P.E., R.A, not, John Smith, R.A.P.E. <G>

A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural)
Tucson, Arizona