Re: cathodic protection

To Kenneth,

	If you're going so far as to replace the structure you might consider
fibreglass reinforced plastic.  I'm presently reviewing a design for
such a building supplied out of the U.S.A. for installation in Canada.
The design engineer is John M. Clark, P.E., telephone (281) 292-2280 fax
(281) 292-2281.  I'm sure John would welcome inquiries.

				Regards,

				H. Daryl Richardson