RE: Wage Busting

I agree Scott. This was very much the same type of economic situation that
Denver went through in the late 70's and early 80's. The town was filled
with advanced degrees who were waiting tables. However, when Denver started
to go through Regentrification, the opportunities were there and the people
were there to take the jobs.
Why not consider Outsourcing to engineering firms in the U.S. who are
experiencing slowdowns and may be able to accomodate an engineer of record
in another area of the country using the skills they already possess?
There many be opportunities that need to be explored for how professionals
work (or should be working) together. Once again, it means adopting
resources that are available but require a learning curve and establishing a
contractural relationship.

Dennis