From: David Fisher [mailto:dfisher(--nospam--at)fplushse.com]
Sent: Friday, March 23, 2001 4:22 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Wage Busting

Spoken like an individual who has no pending deadlines...

ONCE AGAIN, you read far too much into things.

Or, more correctly, understand only what you wish to understand.

I used the H1-B visa program to take care of immediate needs with INTERNATIONAL CLIENTS.

(Mr. Wish, as an experienced enginer how is your German, French, Italian or Arabic?)

Ask my US employees who make 20 to 25% more working for me than my competition how poorly treated they are...!
Unlike the fictitious firms you continually reference, I simply want good people who want to work.

next issue...