Fw: Jobs, Low wages, lost careers[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "SEAINT" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Fw: Jobs, Low wages, lost careers
- From: "vicpeng" <vicpeng(--nospam--at)sprint.ca>
- Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 21:51:59 -0800
I forgot to sign, and expose my conspiracy-theorist tendencies.
Thor A Tandy P.Eng
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, March 23, 2001 9:50 PM
Subject: Re: Jobs, Low wages, lost careers
The "Fed" is not interested in "changing" things. It is only interested in ensuring that its flow of revenue, ie your taxes, doesn't wane below its "business" plan! The man on the street is in awe of the Fed: instead he should be treating it with repugnance, and striving to release the burden of its demands on the US, by getting rid of personal and corporate debt. Only then will the "Fed" have no impact on your, and our, lives. Everything the Fed does will wash down to you and the world somewhere, some time.
Who, or what, is this "Federal Reserve"? Its certainly not a charity! And it certainly got its hands around your throats very successfully in 1913. And that's why we all ask, "How high?", when Greenspan utters.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Jobs, Low wages, lost careers
- Next by Subject: RE: Jobs, Low wages, lost careers
- Previous by thread: RE: Jobs, Low wages, lost careers
- Next by thread: RE: Jobs, Low wages, lost careers