Re: Wage Busting

protect individuals, especially if the result might adversely affect
corporate America's profit margin.  Our government has been bought and paid
for (all 3 branches).  Real wages for the average American stagnate while
compensation for CEO's skyrocket.  This trend will continue if the supply of
labor increases along with demand.  (Economics 101)  We may consider
ourselves to be professionals but to most corporations we are just another
expense that needs to be controlled.

James E. Parker, P. E.