RE: Exploited H1b worker

Then you should have gotten a position at my firm.

We pay our lone H1-B visa employee a salary that is well above market rate,
plus full benefits
and a bonus package...I could not sleep at night knowing that I was not
treating an employee (be it US citizen or
H1-B visa recipient) fairly.

There are decent employers out there!

Good Luck!

Regards,