strengthening statistics/pictures

I'm a master's student at NC State and am helping to develop a new graduate
course on FRP technology.  I'm looking for any statistics relevant to the
structural strengthening/retrofit market in the US.  I'm also always looking
for good pictures of either traditional strengthening (steel plate bonding,
steel or concrete jackets, external PT, etc.) or FRP projects.  If anyone
has any suggestions they would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Lee Nelson