RE: Exploited H1b worker

Chris,
While I agree with you, please refer to the links and quotes I sent to this
gentleman. The law does require a prevailing wage or higher, but the problem
is that there is no gauge of prevailing wages in most engineering positions
(Since we feel compelled not to discuss the issues) and if there is a
prevailing wage, the fault is that there is no one investigating the claims
and bringing these employers into the public light by filing charges against
them.
The intention is written in the laws but the enforcement appears to be
almost non-existent or difficult to prove.

Dennis