Seismic Design: Fresno CA[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Seismic Design: Fresno CA
- From: "Lao, Larry" <LaoL(--nospam--at)vmcmail.com>
- Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 10:07:37 -0600
Dear fellow engineers,
Has anyone done any structural work in Fresno area recently? What seismic zone, fault lines do they have?
Somehow there is a big blank area on the California's Maps of Known Active Fault and Near-Source Zones. I almost think that there must be a reason the ICBO leaves it uncovered, and I hope it was not due to economic restrains. Can anyone enlighten me?
I posted questions on SAFE vs. STADD few months ago, and got most favorite replies for SAFE. We went ahead purchased SAFE, it's been working fine. Thanks for all the input.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Seismic Design of Steel Stairs
- Next by Subject: RE: Seismic Design: Fresno CA
- Previous by thread: re: Structural Pounding
- Next by thread: RE: Seismic Design: Fresno CA