RE: storage racks with partially restrained moment connections - wind frame analysis in high seismic zones

Peter,

The best approach is to send your CV and interest to the BSSC.  If
nonbuilding structures are of interest, that would be Technical Subcommittee
13.  The BSSC web site is: http://www.bssconline.org/ .   I have served my
maximum of 2 terms (6 years) as chair of TS 13.  The new chairman will be
Steve Meier.

The structure of the TS 13 is going to be overhauled for the next cycle to
make it larger and more responsive to the varied and diverse interests that
comprise nonbuilding structures.  We are waiting to hear from BSSC and FEMA
to see exactly how the funding matches the goals.

Regards,
Harold O. Sprague