RE: QUERY: Protective Coatings for Concrete Structures

STIRLING LLOYD produces a great spray-on waterproofing membrane for bridge
deck called "Eliminator".  I'm not sure if this is good for your application
but it sounds like its in the same vain.  If you want to talk to a rep., the
number is 203-230-9448.