From: dadie(--nospam--at)bjginc.com [mailto:dadie(--nospam--at)bjginc.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2001 10:15 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: a matter of respect for all

i've been waiting for someone else to say this but no one has yet.
no disrespect to any currently involved parties.

can we all agree to take the back and forth banter "off the list" by using
private email once we see that the original subject is clearly long lost?  i
think the question we should ask ourselves when we post is "will this
benefit everyone or am i just trying to communicate with one individual?".

my $0.02

da