From: D.A. [mailto:dnae(--nospam--at)home.com]
Sent: Monday, March 26, 2001 7:44 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: post tension slab on grade

Hi
I have job with existing post tension slab on grade
5" thick and where a shear wall is 8"  wide x 10" thick scope footing
at the edges is 12" wide x 18" thick

my question is I need to install HD5A in the scope footing but the depth is only 10"
which is not enough

any idea how to do that

thanks in advance

Dave