Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

Bowman trusses

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
I was looking at some plans from the late 1970's and Bowman trusses are
called for the floor and roof.  They appear to be parallel chord open
web trusses (metal web?) with TJI 60 material for the chords.  The
general notes refer to Trus-Joist for these trusses.  Are these just
open-web parallel chord trusses or does the name "Bowman" make them
special or different?  They give the depth for the various trusses, are
allowable loads available based on the depth and span?