Re: QUERY: Protective Coatings for Concrete Structures

Thank you, Harold, and Gary, and all.

I've been following this thread.  It's refreshing to hear from
professionals instead of those who simply boast about it.

Gary, last Wednesday I had a discussion with a contractor and
self-proclaimed concrete expert who boasted that he'd thousands of yards of
concrete with "chloride" in it.  I told him he'd better *not* place any of
my concrete with chloride (I suspect he already did on the previous
weekend).  I sent him a copy of your e-mail.  It was timely (if not
slightly post-mature).

Thank you all again,

Fountain